adver

Monday, December 24, 2012

Balsamic dijon marinade recipe -

Notes:
This is the best chicken I’ve ever tasted. I got the recipe from a friend, and it’s just absolutely delicious! If you like vinegar, you must try it!

Servings: 4


Ingredients:
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tbsp dijon mustard
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
juice of 1 lemon
1 clove of garlic, finely chopped


Directions:
Just mix the ingredients together. I usually use a bit less olive oil to cut calories, and add a bit more vinegar because I love the tang. But of course just fine tune it to your liking.


I usually use chicken thighs because it seems to hold the marinade better. I place the chicken in a freezer bag, pour the marinade over and let sit for 24 hours in the fridge. I then cook for about an hour at 400 degrees. Not only does the chicken taste great, it is also very tender due to marinating.


Enjoy!



Submitted by:
Jessica



Popularity: 3% [?]



 



Top Diet and Fat Loss Programs


































Number 1Number 2Number 3
omgtruthidiots
OMG Fat LossTruth About АбсFat Loss 4 Idiots
stars-5-0stars-4-0stars-2-5
Visit OMG Fat Loss

Visit Truth About Абс

Visit Fat Loss 4 Idiots

Click Here for ReviewClick Here for ReviewClick Here for Review









Rank It!





No comments:

Post a Comment