adver

Monday, December 24, 2012

Banana Split Dessert recipe - Diet, Low Fat diet Recipes

Notes:
Oh my goodness…that’s all I can say!  Feels like you’re eating something WAY off your diet!!


 The way I fixed it, I had 158 calories and 2 grams of fat per serving. 


 Makes 12 servings.

Servings: 12


Ingredients:
2 TBS. melted "diet" butter
8 crushed graham crackers
1 small box fat-free, sugar-free vanilla (or banana or cheescake) pudding
2 c. skim milk
2 medium sliced bananas
small can of crushed pineapple, drained (no sugar added)
2 c. fat-free Cool Whip


Directions:
Mix the melted butter and graham crackers in a 9X13 pan until well moistened. Press into pan.
—
Layer banana slices over crust
—
Mix pudding mix and milk in small bowl. Pour over banana slices.
—
Spread crushed pineapple over pudding layer.
—
Spread Cool Whip over pudding layer.
—
Let chill in fridge an hour or two (if you can wait that long!)….if not…just long enough for the pudding to set well. :o) I served mine with one marachino cherry on top of each serving. ENJOY!!


modified from one I found at www.cooks.com



Submitted by:
Amy



Popularity: 5% [?]



 



Top Diet and Fat Loss Programs


































Number 1Number 2Number 3
omgtruthidiots
OMG Fat LossTruth About АбсFat Loss 4 Idiots
stars-5-0stars-4-0stars-2-5
Visit OMG Fat Loss

Visit Truth About Абс

Visit Fat Loss 4 Idiots

Click Here for ReviewClick Here for ReviewClick Here for Review







Related Recipes:
  • Super Healthy Crock Pot Honey Cake
  • Apples & Cinnamon
  • Triple Vanilla Smoothie
  • Pineapple angel food cake
  • Dipped Pretzel Rods (WW)
  • Cherry Mousse (Core Plan)
  • Pumpkin Angel squares
  • Slimmer’s Flummery
  • ALMOST peach cobbler
  • Banana Surprise

  • Tags: , ,



    Rank It!





    No comments:

    Post a Comment